Dr. Jian Tao has been granted NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) University Ambassadorship. DLI Ambassadors are a select group of DLI Certified Instructors committed to teach DLI workshops and host DLI lab meetups at universities, academic conferences, and events at no cost to attendees (academic students, staff, and researchers only). The COE HPC team will be leveraging the resources and opportunities offered in this academic-industry collaboration to promote HPC education for both undergraduate and graduate students at A&M Engineering. We will offer training opportunities for research staff and faculty members to catch up with the latest computing technologies with the support from NVIDIA.
The following is a basic list of the benefits and Ambassador contributions of the program.
- Free DLI Instructor Certification ($1000 value)
- Ability to bring free, world-class DL training to your academic community using proven DLI cloud-based training platform and lecture materials (avg. $2000 compute value per workshop)
- Formal badge recognition for DLI University Ambassador status
- Reimbursement for catering and travel expenses up to $500 per hosted DLI event (reimbursement requests submitted with receipts).
- Access to the DLI Ambassador Event Kit for best practices guides, “Train-the-Trainer” assets, event promotion assets, and workshop slide deck content
- Early access to new DLI Teaching Kits and free cloud-based GPU platforms for students in curriculum courses