As part of the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) University Ambassadorship program, HPRC and College of Engineering are offering the Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++ workshop at no cost to Texas A&M students, staff, and researchers. This intensive hands-on workshop is complementary to the existing Introduction to CUDA short course offered by HPRC.
- Time: Friday, November 9, 11:30AM-2:00PM
- Location: SCC 102.B
- Prerequisites: Experience with C or C++
The CUDA computing platform enables the acceleration of CPU-only applications to run on the world’s fastest massively parallel GPUs. Experience C/C++ application acceleration by:
- Accelerating CPU-only applications to run their latent parallelism on GPUs
- Utilizing essential CUDA memory management techniques to optimize accelerated applications
- Exposing accelerated application potential for concurrency and exploiting it with CUDA streams
- Leveraging command line and visual profiling to guide and check your work
- Upon completion, you’ll be able to accelerate and optimize existing C/C++ CPU-only applications using the most essential CUDA tools and techniques. You’ll understand an iterative style of CUDA development that will allow you to ship accelerated applications quickly.